Find us on FaceBook!
What: The 4th annual Battle of the Bayou Bagpipe and Drum Competition
When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 16, 17, and 18, 2018
* Friday 3:00 - 6:00: visit the competition site in the afternoon
- Just come out and see where you will be competing
- Play your pipes a bit to get them acclimated to the weather/altitude/humidity
- talk to the organizers and offer suggestions on how to make this even better
* Friday 7:00 - 9:00: Evening reception at the Gnarly Barley Brewery
- Pizza and soft drinks for competitors and their guest (please RSVP)
- Really good local craft beer available at the cash bar
- kids under 18 are welcome
* Saturday 8:00 - Until: competitions in all Piping and Drumming grades and events
* Saturday 4:30-5:30: workshops
* Sunday ANOTHER SANCTIONED COMPETITION in your events
Your competition placings will be considered by the upgrade board if you get them in immediately following the event.
- A smaller number of events, but also sanctioned
- you'll have a chance to work on your mistakes and come play your tunes again!
Where: The grounds of the Louisiana Renaissance Festival, Hammond, LA (address is on the Registration form).
Click here for Registration forms:
NEW THIS YEAR: